- Jim Corbett
- 0 Comments
“I hold you close to My heart. I will show you where to go and what to do. You can be assured that I am always aware of your every need. I also care about your every desire. Remember that it is My promise to change whatever desires are really not for you. Sometimes it may look like I am not hearing your prayers. I am, however, always listening. At times, much needs to take place in and around you before answers come. Whatever takes place, it is always for your good and for My plan to come to pass in your life. While you are waiting, be like Jesus to someone. Plant seeds of love. Water relationships. Tell everyone of My love. Seek to be in line with My purposes. Come to Me often. Let’s talk!”
Hebrews 13:5b AMP
…for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down (relax My hold on you)! [Assuredly not!]
James 4:7-10 NIV
7) Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
8) Come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.
9) Grieve, mourn and wail. Change your laughter to mourning and your joy to gloom.
10) Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.
I Pet. 1:13-19 NIV
13) Therefore, prepare your minds for action; be self-controlled; set your hope fully on the grace to be given you when Jesus Christ is revealed.
14) As obedient children, do not conform to the evil desires you had when you lived in ignorance.
15) But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do;
16) for it is written: ‘Be holy, because I am holy.’
17) Since you call on a Father who judges each man’s work impartially, live your lives as strangers here in reverent fear.
18) For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your forefathers,
19) but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect.
Father, bring my heart in line with Yours. Thy will be done,