- Jim Corbett
- 0 Comments
“Savor the fragrance of those I send your way. Those who know Jesus and come to you carry His life within them. Treat them as you would treat Him. Those who are not Mine yet, treat them as Jesus would. Love them with His kind of love. Flood them with the same mercy I have given you. Do whatever it takes to show them Who Jesus is and what He has done for them. Meet their needs. Have patience with their searching. Embrace them as brothers and sisters when they embrace the love of Jesus, no matter who they were before or what they may have done to you. Honor Me. Live your life as a testimony of His love. Rest in My love. Have a significant life!”
Matthew 5:7 NIV
“Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.”
Luke 6:45-46 AMP
45) The upright (honorable, intrinsically good) man out of the good treasure [stored] in his heart produces what is upright (honorable and intrinsically good), and the evil man out of the evil storehouse brings forth that which is depraved (wicked and intrinsically evil); for out of the abundance (overflow) of the heart his mouth speaks.
46) Why do you call Me, Lord, Lord, and do not [practice] what I tell you?
To live out Christ’s life in the world around us with the same passion and heart commitment that Jesus lived when He walked among His creation is:
1) the only fitting response to the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
2) the proper and honorable representation of Jesus to a world that is dying and out of answers.
3) the highest form of praise that can be given to the Lord as you emulate Him.
4) the proper response to the call of the Holy Spirit to prepare your heart as a waiting bride for the return of Jesus.
5) the only way to overcome the perilous times and seasons in which we are the living, so that you can fulfill your purpose in life.
I choose that others see You, Lord,