- Jim Corbett
- 0 Comments
“I understand the struggles you are going through. I know how they are bringing you to a point where you have little strength. I am aware of your requests and petitions to Me. Be patient just a little longer until patience has its perfect work in you. While the answers to your prayers are being formed to completion, come to Me to hear My heart for your life. Allow Me to show you the freedoms that are being created in you. Rest in My assurance that I know who you are and what you are becoming. The answers to your needs are on the way. While that work is in progress, fellowship with Me will bring life to your heart. I love you.”
Isa. 30:15a AMP
For thus said the Lord God, the Holy One of Israel: In returning [to Me] and resting [in Me] you shall be saved; in quietness and in [trusting] confidence shall be your strength.
II Cor. 1:8-10 NIV
8) We do not want you to be uninformed, brothers, about the hardships we suffered in the province of Asia. We were under great pressure, far beyond our ability to endure, so that we despaired even of life.
9) Indeed, in our hearts we felt the sentence of death. But this happened that we might not rely on ourselves but on God, who raises the dead.
10) He has delivered us from such a deadly peril, and he will deliver us. On him we have set our hope that he will continue to deliver us…
James 1:2-4 NIV
2) Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds,
3) because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.
4) Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.
God is doing a mighty work in the hearts of those He has chosen to be part of these end times. That work makes His greatly loved children appear as if they have no answers for anything that is happening to them. It feels like there is no way to turn, no way out of your situation - no matter what you try or how hard you work.
Be encouraged! You are in the school of your Father God. He is forming you into His own image and developing the patient character of Jesus in you. It is a work that is happening in many at this very time. Remember that God is there for you. Embrace what He is doing.
Needing to rest on my Father’s lap,