“I call you to be grateful for everything, but there are things much more important than the blessings that are yours through the world. As you grow, you will see that thankfulness for refiner’s fires that change you is extremely important. You will be grateful for those who use you wrongly when you understand that they have done you a service by allowing you to see how far you’ve come in Jesus. True thankfulness is a continuous state of heart and it exhibits its fruits over time and in the proper season. I am thankful that you have embraced Jesus. I am anticipating the time when We will spend intimate moments together. I am delighted to call you My child.”
Genesis 1:31 NIV
God saw all that he had made, and it was very good.
Psalm 111:2 NIV
Great are the works of the Lord; they are pondered by all who delight in them.
Psalm 150:1-6 AMP
1) Praise the Lord! Praise God in His sanctuary; praise Him in the heavens of His power!
2) Praise Him for His mighty acts; praise Him according to the abundance of His greatness!
3) Praise Him with trumpet sound; praise Him with lute and harp!
4) Praise Him with tambourine and [single or group] dance; praise Him with stringed and wind instruments or flutes!
5) Praise Him with resounding cymbals; praise Him with loud clashing cymbals!
6) Let everything that has breath and every breath of life praise the Lord! Praise the Lord! (Hallelujah!)
John 3:16 NIV
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
My Father, thank You for Your incredible love for me! Only You know how little I deserve the wondrous gift of Your Son. He died so that I might live. I am forever grateful. So many times I have given up on You. You, however, have never given up on me. You loved me when I was incapable of loving You back. Your kindness has allowed me to never fear coming to You to be healed and cleaned up.
Jesus, how can words express the value of what You have done? “Thank You” seems so inadequate, but very necessary. Thank You!
Holy Spirit, thank You so much for Your comfort and guidance! Teach me to trust You more each day.
I am truly grateful, Lord,