“Watch! Begin to see everything around you with My eyes. Much is happening that fulfills My end-time plan if you have eyes to see. Most of My church is either asleep or distracted by their lusts for the world and its ways. They are blind. You watch! You listen! You tell others of the coming peril, so that they can be prepared to act like Jesus would act when it comes. Open your eyes so that you can see with My eyes!”
Jeremiah 29:11-13 NIV
11) “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
12) Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.
13) You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.”
Joshua 7:13 AMP
Up, sanctify (set apart for a holy purpose) the people, and say, Sanctify yourselves for tomorrow; for thus says the Lord, the God of Israel: There are accursed things in the midst of you, O Israel. You can not stand before your enemies until you take away from among you the things devoted [to destruction].
Matt. 5:11-12 NIV
11) “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.
12) Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.”
Ten years ago, if someone would have said that there would come a time in this nation when we could lose our freedoms overnight or be persecuted for our faith in the United States, we would’ve thought that they were some kind of false doom and gloom prophet. How different the world looks now!
There’s no denying that as we look around and open our eyes, things sure have changed. Anything is possible and could very well become probable as time goes on. How are you preparing to represent Jesus in a world that may be unrecognizable from even today’s world? Are you preparing for what is on the horizon or are you like the proverbial ostrich with your head in the sand, hoping that the bad things will go away?
There is incredible power and safety for those who are walking in the fullness of Jesus. It is the only true place of His incredible presence.
Make me aware and ready, Lord,