- Jim Corbett
- 0 Comments
"I love honest, full relationships. Jesus spent His life, so that you could be restored and with Me forever. I designed marriage, so that your life could be full, so that you could have a companion, someone who notices your life and cherishes it. Make this relationship your priority on earth.
"I also build holy alliances with fellow believers. These alliances are formed by Me, so there is someone to walk with you in seasons of your life. They are ordained in heaven and built by My Holy Spirit. Observe who they are in your life.
"Cherish those I bring to you. Find those who are trustworthy. Invest in them. Pour into their lives as Jesus poured into yours. When I add My presence to any relationship, it thrives and flows with the integrity of My love. It honors Me."
Eph. 5:21 AMP
Be subject to one another out of reverence for Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One).
Phil. 2:1-5 NIV
1) If you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any fellowship with the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion,
2) then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and purpose.
3) Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves.
4) Each of you should not look only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others.
5) Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus.
A person walking in a spirit of compassion takes on the needs of others as if they were his own. There is no separation between a person's needs and his desires for those needs to be met in someone else's life. It is the spirit of God giving His kind of compassion for another.
Teach me to love those I am given by You, Lord,