- Jim Corbett
- 0 Comments
"Prepare, prepare, prepare. Prepare for a time when things as you know them will no longer exist. Prepare for seasons when you will need to call upon Me and then make sure that it is Me that you hear, rather than the enemy of fear and confusion. Prepare for situations where people, ignorant of My ways, desperately need answers and are asking you for them. It is time to stop playing games. It is time for those who know Me, to now also know how to use what I have provided for them.
"From this date forward, be ready for anything that may come your way. Herald the call, talk to your friends, forgive your enemies. Make things right between you and anybody. Clean house and make sure all is in order. Children, prepare your hearts. Receive My love for you. Walk with purpose, for the time is near when I will need you to be a representation of My Son. Everything else will soon pass away."
Psalm 24:7-10 NIV
7) Lift up your heads, O you gates; be lifted up you ancient doors, that the King of Glory may come in.
8) Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle.
9) Lift up your heads, O you gates; lift them up, you ancient doors, that the King of glory may come in.
10) Who is he, this King of glory? The Lord Almighty - he is the King of glory.
1 Timothy 1:16-17 NIV
16) But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Jesus Christ might display His unlimited patience as an example for those who would believe on him and receive eternal life.
17) Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever, Amen.
Boy! I wish that I could always send sweet, lovely, fun kinds of messages. It seems that that is not always going to happen. For those of you who have been receiving these messages for a season, you know that we have seen the many sides of our Father during that time. The messages have had a range that has allowed all of us to "drink some milk" between the "meat" messages. That has been very freeing, and frankly quite wonderful - for me, at least.
At certain times, however, I have had to just sit quietly after writing and sending them to you. I have had to realize deep within my heart that, fact is, our Father is God with a "big G." This is not a game. He is an absolute, unchangeable Creator and Lord, worthy of all our service. Also, He is our best friend, caring for us more than we could ever imagine. His love for us is beyond our deepest comprehension.
There was something worthy of note with this particular message. As I was praying, it seemed to me that, in the spiritual realm, a page was turning; and a new season was at hand. If before this day, Jesus, as our guide, had been taking us down a hallway toward a room, explaining all the way what we should do once we get there; now, we have just arrived at the room. What He had been explaining before was about to be needed, soon after we step through the doorway.
I'm not saying that peril is necessarily within hours or days, or even years, for with the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years is like a day; but if you are archiving these messages, I believe that this one is worthy of note. Bookmark it in some way and by all means take to heart what has been said.
Sensing a new urgency,