"I have chosen to invest in you! You are very valuable to Me just as you are, but I desire to impart Myself to you because I love you. My investment is the best gift I can give to you. Your response and your acceptance of My gift will reap for you eternal benefit. Today, just rest in My love for you. Tuck in someplace and enjoy My life as I give Myself to you. Be refreshed. Rest from the cares of your life. Trust that I have them under control. Let's just be together because it is right to do!"
Jeremiah 1:5a NIV
Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart...
Matt. 6:25-26 AMP
25) Therefore I tell you, stop being perpetually uneasy (anxious and worried) about your life, what you shall eat or what you shall drink; or about your body, what you shall put on. Is not life greater [in quality] than food, and the body [far above and more excellent] than clothing?
26) Look at the birds of the air; they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father keeps feeding them. Are you not worth much more than they?
Luke 10:38-42 NIV
38) As Jesus and his disciples were on their way, he came to a village where a woman named Martha opened her home to him.
39) She had a sister called Mary, who sat at the Lord's feet listening to what he said.
40) But Martha was distracted by all the preparations that had to be made. She came to him and asked, "Lord, don't you care that my sister has left me to do the work by myself? Tell her to help me!"
41) "Martha, Martha," the Lord answered, "you are worried and upset about many things,
42) but only one thing is needed. Mary has chosen what is better, and it will not be taken away from her."
God imparts Himself to you when you simply sit in His presence. It is a time to commune with the Lord in silence, sitting quietly and peacefully with no agenda on your part except to be there with Him, which allows Him to minister His life to your inner being. Nothing is more important to the Lord. Nothing is more important to you. It is amazing what changes can occur as we are seemingly "doing nothing"!
Thank You for inviting me to be with You, Lord,