"I want you to wait expectantly. I know of your need. I have you close to My heart and I am involved in your situation. When everything is in order, I will move on your behalf. I will not be a moment late. My timing is perfect. You can be assured that I am with you.
"While you are waiting, let's talk. Submit your heart position to Me, so that I can adjust things if something is out of order. Commit your heart fully to Me. Surrender your will to My will. Allow Me to modify whatever needs to change around you and in those near you. Wait expectantly. I care very much about what you are going through."
2 Chr 16:9 NIV
"For the eyes of the Lord range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him..."
Psalm 3:1-6 AMP
1) Lord, How they are increased who trouble me! Many are they who rise up against me.
2) Many are saying of me, There is no help for him in God. Selah [pause and calmly think of that]!
3) But You, O Lord, are a shield for me, my glory, and the lifter of my head.
4) With my voice I cry to the Lord and He hears and answers me out of His holy hill. Selah [pause and calmly think of that]!
5) I lay down and slept; I awakened again, for the Lord sustains me.
6) I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people who have set themselves against me round about.
Psalm 46:1 AMP
God is our Refuge and Strength [mighty and impenetrable to temptation], a very present and well-proved help in trouble.
Psalm 51:10 AMP
Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right, persevering and steadfast spirit within me.
God is always with us and He is always for us. However, He is not always going to give us what we want. He is going to give us what is necessary for us to grow up and to grow in Him. Most of us think that He is going to give us the desires of our hearts. What we are really asking Him to do is give us the lusts of our flesh. That will never happen unless He uses them to bring us to the end of ourselves.
In reality, He often needs to change our hearts to desire the things that He desires. He can then fulfill our requests as we ask for things that are His best for us. That usually takes time. He needs to break through our hardened hearts and overcome our stiff necks.
If you have been waiting for some request to be answered and it seems long in coming, examine your heart and your motives. If they are out of line, repent and submit yourself to God's plan. If they are in line with His plan for you, wait expectantly. You will not be disappointed.
Create in me a clean heart, Lord,