- Jim Corbett
- 0 Comments
“Do you see the mounting tide of anger in your world? Do you see nation against nation becoming predominant? Do you see that soon, very soon, everyone will be calling for a redeemer to solve daily issues? You know better. You have the answer. He is Jesus. Tell as many as you can before it’s too late.”
Isaiah 8:11-14 AMP
11) For the Lord spoke thus to me with His strong hand [upon me], and warned and instructed me not to walk in the way of this people, saying,
12) Do not call conspiracy [or hard, or holy] all that this people will call conspiracy [or hard, or holy]; neither be in fear of what they fear, nor [make others afraid and] in dread.
13) The Lord of hosts – regard Him as holy and honor His holy name [by regarding Him as your only hope of safety], and let Him be your fear and let Him be your dread [lest you offend Him by your fear of man and distrust of Him].
14) And He shall be a sanctuary [a sacred and indestructible asylum to those who reverently fear and trust in Him]; but He shall be a Stone of stumbling and a Rock of offense to both the houses of Israel, a trap and a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem.
2 Cor. 5:20-21 NIV
20) We are therefore Christ’s ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ’s behalf: Be reconciled to God.
21) God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.
For a long time, we have been hearing that we are living in the end times. Most people scoff at the notion that we really are living in the times foretold by the Bible. Most Christians act as if everything is going to stay the same as it always was, when we above all should know better.
God is calling this generation of believers to observe the times and seasons and make a quality decision to become all that we can be, so that as many can come to Christ as will listen. That is going to take some pretty radical changes in our thinking about what is important and what is not. It is also going to take some nerve to act on what we know to be true. How are you doing with that? What are you doing about it?
Show me truth and help me to act on it, Lord,