- Jim Corbett
- 0 Comments
“Share My heart with your friends. Tell them that I really do exist. Show them Who I am by living the life of Jesus in their midst. You will be surprised at how many people in your circle have little knowledge of Me. Many may be religious, but that’s the extent of their capacity to know Me. If you take the first step, I will bring My presence to your willingness to reach to others.”
Exodus 33:13-16 NIV
13) “If I have found favor in your eyes, teach me your ways so I may know you and continue to find favor with you. Remember that this nation is your people.”
14) The Lord replied, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.”
15) Then Moses said to him, “If your Presence does not go with us, do not send us up from here.
16) How will anyone know that you are pleased with me and with your people unless you go with us? What else will distinguish me and your people from all the other people on the face of the earth?”
2 Chr. 16:9 NIV
“For the eyes of the Lord range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him...”
Ephesians 3:14-19 NLB
14) When I think of the wisdom and scope of God’s plan, I fall to my knees and pray to the Father,
15) the Creator of everything in heaven and on earth.
16) I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources he will give you mighty inner strength through his Holy Spirit.
17) And I pray that Christ will be more and more at home in your hearts as you trust in him. May your roots go down deep into the soil of God’s marvelous love.
18) And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love really is.
19) May you experience the love of Christ, though it is so great you will never fully understand it. Then you will be filled with the fullness of life and power that comes from God.
Over the years, I have encountered a good number of people who have said with their words or their actions that they are too busy to do more for God than they are already doing. In one instance, someone said that his business was so fruitful and kept him so busy that teaching a Sunday school class once a week was enough. I saw that sharing Christ has been pigeon-holed as one more activity in their lives, rather than a work of love and a passion as important as breathing.
Can you imagine how that breaks the heart of God? Do you understand how much they are missing compared to the full, vibrant life that the Lord has planned for them if only they would decide to fall in love with Him, instead of simply taking all they can from His goodness and His promises? I would call that foolishness.
Teach me to love so deeply that I need to share You or I will burst, Lord,