- Jim Corbett
- 0 Comments
“Have you noticed that things are changing very rapidly around you, just like I said they would in the end times? Have you noticed that your heart is longing more and more to be like My Son Jesus as each day progresses? I said that would happen also. Your awareness of just these two things sets you far ahead of most of the world and many of My children. Don’t put aside all of the coming events as coincidence. Everything is going as planned for your generation.
"You seek Me with all your heart. I will give you wisdom for the coming times. I will let you in on the things that I deem important during these times. You will not be caught unaware when birth pangs increase if you seek Me with all your heart. When others falter because of fear, you will be able to move with confidence because you will know that I am with you.”
Prov. 3:21-26 AMP
21) My son, let them not escape from your sight, but keep sound and godly Wisdom and discretion,
22) And they will be life to your inner self, and a gracious ornament to your neck (your outer self).
23) Then you will walk in your way securely and in confident trust, and you shall not dash your foot or stumble.
24) When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet.
25) Be not afraid of sudden terror and panic, nor of the stormy blast or the storm and ruin of the wicked when it comes [for you will be guiltless],
26) For the Lord shall be your confidence, firm and strong, and shall keep your foot from being caught [in a trap or some hidden danger].
Isa. 48:3 NIV
“I foretold the former things long ago, my mouth announced them and I made them known; then suddenly I acted, and they came to pass.”
Heb. 13:6 AMP
So we take comfort and are encouraged and confidently and boldly say, The Lord is my Helper; I will not be seized with alarm [I will not fear or dread or be terrified]. What can man do to me?
What an incredible privilege we have as believers! Just think! The ruler of everything - the One who knows the beginning from the end - is willing to share with us all we need to know for any circumstance in our lives. He has our best interests at heart. When the world will be bug-eyed, drooling at the mouth with fear, we will be able to have real answers for their questions. We will also be able to tell them about the One who is the answer, Jesus Christ. Boy, it’s good to be part of this godly family, isn’t it?
Wanting to hold up my end of the family,