- Jim Corbett
- 0 Comments
“My kind of change is on its way! What has been told to you long ago is about to take place. I have been preparing those who will listen for a time such as this. You have been taught to hear My voice, understand My heart, and move in My will. You may not now fully understand how you will represent Jesus properly when no one will tolerate His truth, but I will guide you with My eyes when the time comes.
"Because you have drawn close to Me and made Me your priority, you will rise above the din of fleshly reactions when you are challenged. Because you have heeded My call to intimacy and practiced My presence in your time of need, you will rest in Our fellowship when others scurry to protect their comfort zones. You will walk on the solid ground of My will and My presence when others stumble over the dictates and demands of their flesh.”
2 Chr. 16:9 NIV
“For the eyes of the Lord range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him...”
Psalm 3:1-6 AMP
1) Lord, How they are increased who trouble me! Many are they who rise up against me.
2) Many are saying of me, there is no help for him in God. Selah [pause and calmly think of that]!
3) But You, O Lord, are a shield for me, my glory, and the lifter of my head.
4) With my voice I cry to the Lord and He hears and answers me out of His holy hill. Selah [pause and calmly think of that]!
5) I lay down and slept, I awakened again, for the Lord sustains me.
6) I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people who have set themselves against me round about.
Psalm 20:6-7 AMP
6) Now I know that the Lord saves His anointed; He will answer him from His holy heaven with the saving strength of His right hand.
7) Some trust in and boast of chariots and some of horses, but we will trust in and boast of the name of the Lord our God.
Psalm 127:1 AMP
Except the Lord builds the house, they labor in vain who build it; except the Lord keeps a city, the watchman wakes but in vain.
Isaiah 48:3 NIV
“I foretold the former things long ago, my mouth announced them and I made them known; then suddenly I acted, and they came to pass.”
For many centuries, the Lord has made very clear what will happen in the end times. He has also made known the place of victory for His people when that time comes. Safety is always in Jesus. Safety is always functioning with the heart of Jesus toward Father God and toward others. Safety is always doing the will of God, no matter what the cost.
Most Christians are denying the black clouds on the horizon. Few have chosen intimacy over activity. Few are familiar with the kind of intimacy Jesus had with His Father, even though He died to obtain that opportunity for them. If you have not heeded the call to holiness and intimacy, and practiced the crucified life of Christ, it would seem to be a wise decision to change your ways before you find yourself without the tools that will be necessary to honor Him during the soon-coming difficult times.
Teach me to honor You, Lord,