- Jim Corbett
- 0 Comments
“I call you to an awareness as never before. Those of you who have been in training - get ready for Me to place you where you are needed most. Be ready for a season of harvest. Some who come will not be pretty by the world’s standards, but they will be Mine so I expect you to love them as I do. Now, begin to practice what you preach rather than preaching what you want others to practice. Display your integrity. Love deeply, without reservations. Spend your life for others as Jesus did. You are Mine; now act like it, so others will know who to come to for answers. Lead them to Jesus.”
Matt. 5:38-48 NIV
38) “You have heard that it was said, 'Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.'
39) But I tell you, Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.
40) And if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well.
41) If someone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles.
42) Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.
43) You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.'
44) But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,
45) that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.
46) If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that?
47) And if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that?
48) Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.”
Although it is something spiritually wonderful, there will be an unspeakable cost for some of us. The price will be high, but the mercy and grace to pay it will be forthcoming from our Lord. I am convinced that soon some of us will walk in a new dimension with God. It is almost as if the tryouts have taken place, the training has been accomplished, the warm-ups have been completed, and the game is about to begin. For some of you, it’s time to join the team. For others, it’s time to take your positions.
Send me in, Father,